ScorpionTrack FleetLock ®
Protect your vehicles and contents with the ultimate security system LCV Multipoint Locking System
ScorpionTrack FleetLock® has been developed in conjunction with delivery service companies to provide proven protection against the theft of goods and vehicles whilst reducing the associated risk to your drivers.
Choose from either the FleetLock® Lite, Plus or Pro Systems – three levels of protection to meet your operational needs and comply with the most rigorous customer or insurer imposed criteria. The comprehensive FleetLock®Pro package comprises of a LCV multipoint locking system, keypad immobilisation and the full ScorpionTrack Fleet telematics system with remote vehicle immobilisation. Support from ScorpionTrack’s 24/7/365 theft monitoring centre combined with the installed tracking equipment forms an Insurance Approved (Thatcham Category 6) from which considerable premium discounts may be available.
LCV Multipoint Locking System
To protect against vehicle and goods theft, the vehicle is fitted with a multipoint automatic locking system. Anti scan touchkeys allow speedy access whilst preventing unauthorised entry by radio key RF scanning devices.
Independent Keypad Immobilisation
With tens of thousands of vehicles stolen each year using electronic hacking equipment, the FleetLock® Immobilisation System operates independently from the vehicle’s computer
system preventing theft by means of electronic hacking via the on-board diagnostics (OBD) port.
- The vehicle is immobilised 10 seconds after the ignition is switched off (regardless of whether the key is in the ignition or not), the driver’s door will unlock and a steady light from the status LED signifies that the system is initialising. After 10 seconds, the immobiliser activates and the status LED remains steady lit pending one of three events:
- The ignition is switched on at which point the driver’s door auto-locks or;
- The driver’s door is opened then closed at which point the driver’s door auto-locks.
In either of these instances, the status LED flashes slowly indicating immobilisation is still active and a 4 digit PIN code is required to deactivate the system.
- The immobiliser is deactivated. To deactivate, the driver enters a 4 digit PIN code with the ignition either on or off (both driver and passenger doors must be closed), then the LED light goes out.
- Upon exiting the vehicle and closing, the driver’s door auto-locks after 1 second and the vehicle is simultaneously immobilised.
- Upon re-entering the vehicle, the driver must ensure the driver and passenger doors are closed before the system can be deactivated using the 4 digit PIN code. The driver has 10 seconds to turn the ignition key and start the vehicle otherwise the system resets and the PIN must be re-entered.
We can arrange to install FleetLock® at a time and location anywhere in the UK and Channel Islands.
ScorpionTrack Fleet Features
|Independent Keypad Immobilisation|
|ScorpionTrack Fleet (Telematics) System|
|Driver’s Door Open Alert|
|Remote Vehicle Immobilisation|
|LCV Multipoint Locking System|
|Touch Key Vehicle Access|
|24/7/365 Monitoring Centre Support|
|Insurance Approved (Thatcham Cat 6)|
ScorpionTrack Fleet | Telematics System
ScorpionTrack Fleet’s web based system allows you to monitor all of your vehicles in real-time on its live map and dashboards. In addition to vehicle tracking, ScorpionTrack Fleet provides other dynamic real-time information about vehicles, alerts, drivers and geofences, all of which are updated dynamically without the user needing to ever refresh the web page.
The live map screen features the user interface side-bar which comprises of the following tabs: vehicles, driver alerts and geofences. These tabs allow you to easily control what filters to apply and which dynamic information displays on the map at any given time.
- Live map with vehicle position updates in near real-time
- Highly customisable dashboard, KPI graphs, intuitive reporting and report scheduling by email
- View reports online or export to HTML, PDF or Excel for further processing
- Assign vehicles to customisable vehicle groups to represent different business divisions, depots or types of staff
- Perform detailed journey reports and add a flag to any journey or event in a generated report for later analysis
- Customisable, powerful and intuitive alert system
- Set an unlimited number of geofences using anything from simple circles with a customisable radius to complex shapes
- Receive alerts by email, text message or both – 24/7
- Real-time alerts displayed on live map with audio notification
- Permission controlled user access with user activity log also allowing driver access to manage their own mileage
- Driver comparison allowing drivers to compare KPI statistics against other drivers promoting driver efficiency and safety
Reduce Fleet Costs and Increase Fleet Utilisation
Driver’s Door Open Alert
To minimise the risk of hi-jack and goods theft, if the driver’s door is left open with the key in the ignition barrel (regardless of ignition status) and/or the engine is left running*:
An audible alert sounds until the door is closed and/or the key removed from the ignition barrel. (Also acting as an deterrent to the would-be thief).
A visual and audible alert triggers within the ScorpionTrack Fleet web portal and the incident is captured in the driver’s log to be used for appraisal and training purposes.
* Functionality varies by vehicle type and customer requirements.
In the event of a vehicle theft* or continued driver use without your authority, you can disable the vehicle starter’s motor via the ScorpionTrack Fleet website portal. *In the event of a reported theft, this facility is removed from FleetLock®Pro to ensure
compliance with Thatcham Standards.
Why choose ScorpionTrack FleetLock®?
- Unique multi-layered approach to vehicle security providing the ultimate protection to delivery service companies
- Standards compliant with the most rigorous of customer, security and insurer requirements.
- Massive cost saving potential achieved by reduced fuel costs through better route planning, improved driver behaviour, reduced wear and tear, lower insurance premiums and reduced overtime claims.
- Increase your productivity through efficient journey planning and work scheduling enabling extra deliveries and collections each day.
- Improve your customer service by responding immediately and accurately to your customer queries relating to driver location and estimated time of arrival.
- Easy to use and quick to benefit – the ScorpionTrack Fleet system is web based with no installation or downloads.