ScorpionTrack Fleet | Fleet Management System
FLEET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
FLEET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Start Your No Obligation Free Trial of the UK’s Leading Fleet Management Solution
(Free trial only available to customers operating 10 or more company vehicles)
Designed and Built in the UK,
Whether you have a fleet of 5 or 5000 vehicles, ScorpionTrack Fleet’s innovative technology allows you to manage vehicles and drivers with precision, whilst increasing productivity, saving time and money.
Our technology makes the vehicle installation procedure fast and simple, for both installers and fleet managers. It’s easy to see why ScorpionTrack Fleet Management System is the correct choice for your business.
With a choice of unmonitored or monitored by our 24/7/365 Secure Monitoring Centre our ScorpionTrack Fleet Thatcham approved tracker provides our customers with the peace of mind that comes from knowing their Fleet’s security is in the very best hands.
Share this Page
* Insurance Approved, Thatcham Category 6 Accredited if customer selects the subscription upgrade of: “24/7/365 Theft Monitoring”
How can ScorpionTrack Fleet Management
system help business?
Here are just a few of the many benefits enjoyed by our growing portfolio of business customers:
Reduce your Costs
Massive cost saving potential based on efficiencies and reduction in expenditure achieved by:
Lower Fuel Expenditure
Reduced fuel costs through better route planning and driver behaviour.
Optimal vehicle usage by allocating work to drivers in closest proximity to customer’s location.
Reduced risk of accidents and vehicle wear & tear through improved driver behaviour.
Reduction in insurance premiums*.
Reduction in overtime claims and expense submissions.
* ScorpionTrack customers can benefit from significant premium reductions. ScorpionTrack is always open to partner with insurance and risk management companies to reduce risk and get a better, fairer deal for its fleet customers. By working with Scorpion, insurance companies can lower or mitigate against certain perils. In the event of a claim, claim costs can also be substantially reduced.
With subscription costs equivalent to just 23p per day for each of your vehicles – ScorpionTrack Fleet offers the most affordable, high quality yet simple-to-use systems on the market today.
Don’t just take our word for it. You can now discover for yourself all the benefits of the ScorpionTrack Fleet solution at no cost. We’ll visit your site and install a trial unit to a vehicle of your choice. You’ll then have 30 days to experience the full functionality of the ScorpionTrack Fleet system.
Improve your Productivity
Manage your vehicles and drivers with precision.
- Access to real-time KPIs and dashboards covering fuel cost, driver behaviour, comprehensive vehicle/driver journey statistics and much more.
- Receive scheduled reports by email.
- The system enables you to group and filter your drivers by depot, vehicle type or purpose (e.g. delivery drivers, sales team and field technicians).
- The system converts each of your vehicle’s locations into a meaningful address.
- Efficient journey planning and work scheduling can enable extra deliveries, collections and sales visits each day.
- Reduced administration and no more constant phone calling to determine each of your driver’s changing locations.
Improve your Customer Service
Empowering a pro-active and immediate response to your customer’s daily needs.
- Respond immediately and accurately to your customer queries relating to driver location, driver identification and estimated time of arrival.
- Offer more pro-active customer account management in relation to servicing of their needs by your mobile workforce.
With stricter legislation relating to CO2 emissions being introduced by most of the developed world, non-compliance is a non-option. ScorpionTrack Fleet enables you to measure and reduce your carbon footprint promoting environmental sustainability and a more efficient workforce.
Reduce carbon footprint and promote environmental sustainability by:
- Reducing CO2 emissions and fuel consumption through effective driver behaviour management and journey planning.
- Efficient journey planning reduces CO2 emissions through shorter journeys and reduced idle times and fuel consumption.
- Utilising reports data to inform upon future efficient vehicle selection.
Risk Management & Policy Compliance
Supports Employer’s duty of care, regulatory and company policy compliance providing you with the ability to
- Monitor vehicle users who are driving for long periods of time.
- Distinguish between operational and private vehicle use to help with expenses, HMRC tax returns and ensuring compliance with your Company Policy regarding private vehicle use.
- Better understand driver behaviour to improve safety, identify driver training needs and reduce road risks.
Easy to Use and Quick to Benefit
- ScorpionTrack Fleet continually receives positive and consistent feedback in relation to “how powerful yet easy and intuitive to use our fleet management system is, compared to others they have used in the past”.
- 100% web based software with 24/7/365 access, no installation, no downloads and guaranteed reliability. ScorpionTrack Fleet has full support for hand held tablet devices such as the Apple iPad and Android. This means you no longer need to be tied to your desk to keep up with the latest from the field. Access to real-time information allows you to instantly locate and track vehicles from anywhere, at any time.
- No more tutorial fees – simple and easy to understand online context sensitive help with back-up of free phone support.
Award Winning, British Design & Manufacture
- British designed and manufactured by Scorpion Automotive. A trusted brand established in vehicle security since 1973.
- Our tracking device is manufactured in our own UK based specialised production plant, developed by our own in-house research and development team and in-house software engineers.
- This fully integrated approach maximises the compatibility between the tracking device, server and software solution. We’re therefore able to provide an outstanding quality of product and service unrivalled by many of our competitors.
Start your 30 day free trial
Real Time Updates
Accurately manage your entire fleet with ease with real-time updates more >>
Google Maps & Street Integration
Full screen mapping, street view, traffic overlays, address lookup, satellite view and more >>
Vehicle Position, speed, bearing, ignition state info plotted on live tracking map more >>
Your fleet ops and key performance indicators (KPI) graphs presented on a fully customisable dashboard more >>
Fast, highly customisable and intuitive reporting and receive scheduled reports by email. View online and export to PDF, Excel or HTML for further processing more >>
Assign Vehicle Groups
Define, group and filter your fleet by depot, type or purpose. Also assign vehicles to multiple groups more >>
24/7/365 Message Alerts
Email or text alerts empower you to respond immediately to the latest situation from the field. All displayed on live map with audio notifications more >>
Highly customisable geofence system enabling you to designate specific areas where your vehicles are allowed or prohibited. Feature supports area designation by simple circles or complex shapes more >>
Know Exact Vehicle Locations
Our system converts every vehicle location into a meaningful address more >>
Business and Private Mileage
Easily save and retrieve business and private mileage reporting. more >>
Driver Login & Comparison
Option to allow drivers to login to monitor and improve their own driver behaviour, efficiency and manage their own mileage; compare KPI statistics against other drivers more >>
Extend functionality by choosing from a range of custom controls and sensors for your specific business needs such as: door open/closed, temperature monitoring, panic buttons, blue light services and much more >>
Monitor and control exactly which actions each user of the system is allowed to perform, ScorpionTrack Fleet’s powerful permission controlled access system provides a rich user experience while you are assured that business critical data remains secure more >>
Know where your vehicles are at anytime from
anywhere in the world with our mobile apps!
The ScorpionTrack Fleet app allows owners to view the location of their vehicle(s), view journey history, manage account details and communicate directly with the Scorpion Monitoring Team.
You can generate a report on virtually any aspect of your fleet operation over any predefined or user defined date range, from the previous 365 days. Reports can be configured to display the activity of either the entire fleet, individual vehicles and/or drivers, groups of vehicles or any combination of these options. Reports can also be grouped by either driver or vehicle and then further summarised into either daily or monthly reviews.
Reports can either be viewed instantly ‘Online’ using the web interface or exported and downloaded instantly into various file formats including:
This enables you to further process the reports as you desire. Reports that are viewed online include our innovative pop-up map feature showing the full history of the specified journey.
Reports that are viewed online also feature our innovative ‘flagged journeys’ system, enabling you to mark specific events for later perusal.
What Our Clients Say
- Sedgemoor District Council have been using Scorpion tracking since April 2013. The initial installation was well planned and carried out efficiently with little or no disruption to services.
One of the great functions available in Scorpion is the geofence and POI reporting. To be able to select a location and run retrospective reports has enabled us to verify our attendance, evaluate our performance even naming the driver, and support our claim if “it wasn’t us”. It has proved to be an efficient asset management system. The driver ID function has assisted supervisors to identify driving staff, and the automated monthly speeding report allows us to target drivers that routinely break the speed limit and deal with them.
To summarise, Scorpion as a fleet management tool has increased the councils, and our drivers accountability, enabled us to demonstrate and support our actions, enabled scrutiny of inefficient driver practices (diverting from efficient or planned route), enhanced our current lone worker monitoring, and either directly or indirectly assisted us to reduce our fuel usage by up to 15% month on month.
Sedgemoor District Council
- We have used a range Scorpion products in the past and it made sense for us to use the leading brand manufacturers of trackers to further complement our range of products.
I have been very impressed with the back-up service we always receive from both the sales and technical teams, who are always happy to answer queries or resolve any problems I may have.
As we have 30 vehicles on our fleet, we are constantly using the system to check on our drivers to save time and money. By monitoring their journeys and driving behaviour, I have the ability to direct them around easier or more direct routes. As a result, ScorpionTrack Fleet is saving Hickleys from excessive fuel bills and is cutting down on expensive wear and tear on our vehicles.
Scorpion Fleet tracking systems are one of the best purchases we have made for our fleet!
Diagnostic & Training Coordinator
of the YEAR
Best British Product
Best Security Product
Best Consumer Tracking
Product ID: STX70 – Cars, LCVs, HGVs – CAT 6* Thatcham Accredited, Insurance Approved
Product ID: ST70 – Fleet – Cars, LCV’s, HGVs – CAT 6* Thatcham Accredited, Insurance Approved
Product ID: ST71 (Waterproof) – Fleet – Agricultural vehicles & Plant machinery – CAT 6* Thatcham Accredited, Insurance Approved
Product ID: STX71 (Waterproof) – Fleet – Agricultural vehicles & Plant machinery – CAT 6* Thatcham Accredited, Insurance Approved
Product ID: DTST71 – (Waterproof) – Fleet – Motorcycles, Scooters, Quad-Bikes and Trikes – CAT 6* Thatcham Accredited, Insurance Approved
Product ID: DTST71DID – (Waterproof) With Driver ID – Fleet – Motorcycles, Scooters, Quad-Bikes and Trikes – CAT 6* Thatcham Accredited, Insurance Approved
* The following ScorpionTrack Fleet products are Insurance Approved to Thatcham CAT 6 Stolen Vehicle Tracking Standards, if the customer selects the subscription upgrade of: “24/7/365 Theft Monitoring”
Thatcham Category 6 Insurance Approved. This accreditation is recognised as a tested and effective vehicle security system by major and reputable vehicle insurers, who may offer a reduced insurance group rating or discounted premium in return for fitting one. Please consult your insurance provider for details. Product meets Police Approved Standards and Police Preferred Specification – Accredited by the Official UK Police Security Initiative ‘Secured by Design’.
|Thatcham “Category 6” approved for passenger cars:||TQA314, TQA524|
|EU 95/56 directive (security) and EU 95/54 directive (electrical) – “e” marked:||E1 A-00 0475|
|Three year warranty|
Start your free trial now
Take a 30 Day Free, No Obligation Trial of the ScorpionTrack Fleet System
We’re so confident you’ll wish to take up the small monthly paid subscription that we’re offering a 30 day free trial. The trial is completely free with no obligation to purchase at the end of the 30 days.
To request your free trial, call 01257 249 938 Option 1 or enter your details in the form below to request a call back
(Free trial only available to customers operating 10 or more company vehicles)