HGV Reverse Warning Alarm (Night Silent)
Designed to alert pedestrians and cyclists that a vehicle is reversing.
The alert is delivered from a compact unit sounding a beeping audio alert at a minimum of 92db at one metre. The unit is supplied with an orange ‘auxillary’ wire to mute the device when the sidelights are on. The unit is CE & emc marked, as well as M.I.R.A. tested for all on and off highway applications.
Suitable for: Trucks, coaches, buses, rigid bodies, fork trucks.
Key Benefits to fleet operators and the wider public:
Share this Page
- Rated voltage: 12-24v
- Rated current 0.4a and below at rated voltage
- Min db rating 92db @ 1 metre
- Frequency rating 900 /- 10%
- Modulation: 70 per minute
- Overvoltage & surge protected
- Reverse polarity protected
- Fully encapsulated waterproof to ip65 minimum
- Dimensions 101 x 67 x 45mm
- Case material abs
- Operating temperature -40c to 85c
- Night silent through orange wire