Scorpion Automotive is the UK’s leading supplier and manufacture of vehicle security alarm systems and tracking systems for motorcycles, passenger cars and both light and heavy commercial vehicles with a constant focus on new product development and innovation. With our continuing growth, we have the following fantastic opportunities.
Vehicle Tracking Control Centre
• Chorley, Lancashire, PR6 7DE
• Salary dependent on experience
• Scorpion Automotive Ltd
About the Company
Scorpion Automotive is the UK’s leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of vehicle security alarm, immobiliser, theft and fleet GPS tracking systems for cars, motorcycles, vans, HGVs, plant and machinery.
About the Role
We are currently seeking Tracking Co-Ordinators to join our 24/7 theft monitoring team at our Chorley based Head Office.
The role holders will be responsible for the effective satellite tracking of business and privately owned vehicles, using our own in-house designed and manufactured ScorpionTrack Stolen Vehicle Tracking (SVT) system. The types of vehicles we track include: cars, vans, trucks, motorhomes, plant, machinery and motorcycles.
Our ScorpionTrack SVT devices are covertly installed within our customer’s vehicles. Upon unauthorised movement detection, the tracking devices discretely notify our 24/7/365 Monitoring team of a possible theft. In the event of a confirmed theft our team will maintain contact with the Control Room of the appropriate local Police Force and the police unit dispatched to intercept the vehicle and the perpetrators. In almost real-time, the team will accurately track the vehicle’s location, speed, direction, ignition state, battery condition and other status data, providing updates to the Police to co-ordinate recovery of the vehicle and also leading to successful arrests.
Scorpion enjoys an outstanding success rate (currently 96%) in recovering all types of stolen vehicle.
The successful applicant will possess excellent communication skills, good IT literacy and able to work well as part of a team. He/she will also be comfortable working the required hours and shift pattern. Working hours will be based on a rolling 12 hour shift pattern spanning days, nights, weekends and Bank Holidays.
Training & Support
• Induction programme introducing all areas of the company
• Scheduled short product training courses delivered by our in-house product specialists.
• On-the-job coaching sessions
• To be eligible to apply for the role you must have the right to live and work in the UK.
• The successful candidate will be pre-employment screened to BS7858 Security Checks.
• All applicants must live within travelling distance of Scorpion Automotive HQ and should ideally have their own transport due to the secure location of our monitoring centre.
Please email your CV to [email protected] with an explanation as to why you believe you will be suitable for this role. No agencies please.