Light Goods – Cars, Vans – 12V
Toad Security has led the way in innovative car security design since its launch in 1994. Our latest range of alarm and immobiliser systems continues that tradition. We offer the latest insurance approved technology to help protect you and your vehicle.
Built to the most demanding European standards and using cutting-edge technology, the Toad Security range sets new standards in vehicle security.
Personal anti-hijack, selective central door locking and remote panic help to protect today’s motorist from modern day crime.
Many of today’s new cars are fitted with an engine immobiliser and remote controlled central door locking as standard. Without a complete alarm system you and the contents of your vehicle are left unprotected!
The latest range of alarms from Toad Security includes an alarm system designed to upgrade the manufacturer’s immobiliser and central locking system to add full vehicle security.
INSURANCE APPROVED VEHICLE SECURITY SYSTEMS
Share this with a friend
Central Locking Keyless Toad RK30
Keyless Entry System
The Car security central locking keyless Toad RK30 helps protect you and your vehicle. This Toad unit is built to the latest demanding European standards using cutting-edge technology to deliver new product quality standards. The unit comes complete with 2 x two button radio keys and has an additional output which can also be used to control a window closure unit. The Toad keyless entry system comes complete with a 2 year warranty.
- Supplied with 2 x two button radio keys
- The system has full, in-built, CDL control to power/switch a vehicle’s CDL system
- Total closure output – 10 or 20 second pulse – which is determined by the setting of DIP switch
- 2 x two button radio keys (water and shock resistant. Lost or stolen radio keys can be programmed out)
- Full remote central door locking/unlocking control with random encryption to prevent scanning and code grabbing
- Total closure output / headlight flasher output (which operates automatically on locking. A preset timed negative output of 500mA is provided for either 10 or 20 seconds upon locking – which can be paused mid operation by pressing button 1 on the remote for a second time upon locking the vehicle)
Personal Safety Features
- Safety locking can be activated on each occasion when required. To lock the vehicle when the ignition is on press button one once on the remote. To unlock the vehicle simply turn the ignition off or press button two on the remote once whilst the ignition is still on.
PWC402 – 2 window closer module
Product ID: RK30
RK30 Box Contents
1 RK30 alarm ECU
1 Bag of fixings
1 RK30 alarm installation wiring loom
2 Radio keys
1 Operating instructions
1 Certificate of installation
1 Installation instructions
|EU 95/56 directive (security) and EU 95/54 directive (electrical) – “e” marked|
|Two year warranty|